Sunday, August 2, 2009

:::::Changes::::::

Woah,

In a few weeks school starts back up, and I am excited. I am only have one year left at MACU/ECSU, it is a bitter sweet situation. But I am ready for it to get started. It is crazy how much my life and views have changed in four years. I think I have became a stronger woman, with the experiences I have gone through.

Everything is changing and I think we are following the path of God. It is exciting and scary, but we are ready. So far, all we have is a pile of paperwork for Joe to fill out to become a Navy Chapalian, and grad school. As for me, I have no idea where I will be going to grad school, I might stay at ECSU because they have all my information and everything is offered online. Really, Joe and I have been looking at JBC, WBC, LU, and UST. IDK. So far we keep praying and God is slowly pointing us on the right route.


No comments:

Post a Comment