Sunday, May 3, 2009

:almost done:

school work has not stressed me....
people have stressed me....
i'm usually one that ignores what people say about me....
but for some odd reason it is now bugging me, and i do not like it.....
why do people have to be cruel, esp when you do not do a thing but breath.....
i just do not get it....
yea sometimes i will make comments but then i take it back because is was rude....
but i do not intentionally want to hurt anyone.....
are some people created evil....?

i hate to say that i am happy the school year is ending....
its a bitter sweet kind of thing.....
i will miss some but others, eh no.....

i cannot believe i have one semester left of classes...
it is odd to think in the spring i will be doing my student teaching, then graduating....
it is almost time to finish my last chapter here at MACU....
i am ready to start a new book soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment