Saturday, May 30, 2009

::Ugh Walgreens::

So after a fun filled day of shooting around Camden & Electrical parks, I took my roll of film to Walgreens to be put on a CD.

Well I come home with my CD and realize only 5 shots were developed.

However, when I looked at the negatives I could see that my pictures were there partical and overexposed.

Took them back and this is what the shift manager said "Well I guess our photo sale associate was having a bad day. I'll make sure I tell her to be more careful next time." I asked/told him, I need a refund, because this was not my fault. And of course he says "Oh I cannot do that, it is your risk bringing your film to us, even though you are right and she developed your film wrong."

I am never ever going to walgreens everrr again!

No comments:

Post a Comment