Monday, May 18, 2009

:full time, finally:

So I am really really bored today, because I am sick. I think my KFC orginal chicken was not cooked all the way, and the sucky thing is Joe pointed out that my meat looked bad. Ugh! So now I am sick, watching Law & Order SVU & CI marathon and NCIS.

Oh on a good note, on Sunday May 24, it will be my one year anniversary as Mrs. Burton. Pretty crazy how fast one year has gone bye. I would say it feels like we have been married longer, haha. But our first year has been a success, today a lot of married couples don't make it past 6 months. :\ I think the next year to come will be a little harder with making career plans and moving. So that will be funnnn. But I am ready for whatever comes.

Last thing, I want a bike. I'm a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment